BusyLamp is the European market leader and innovation driver in the field of legal spend and legal operations management software. With BusyLamp, legal departments digitise and automate their legal operations processes. BusyLamp is one of the leading companies in the legal tech industry and has offices in Frankfurt/Main, London and New York City.
Become part of our success story and join our team!
We are looking for a (Junior) Product Associate (all genders) with a work location of either Frankfurt/Main or London (full-time)
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative and enthusiastic (junior) product associate to join our growing product team at BusyLamp. You will be working very closely with our Directors of Product Management, as well as our VP of Product, to help take our legal operations SaaS products to the next level. The role will play a pivotal part in shaping the roadmaps for one of our two products – EBILLING.SPACE and MATTER.SPACE, delivering new features and enhancing existing ones, as well as collaboratively contributing to our overall legal operations proposition. You will be focused on understanding and empathising with the needs of our customers and creatively delivering solutions that are valuable, usable and feasible.
- Support the Director of Product Management for the relevant product to help manage development, testing and release cycles
- Become the expert and evangelist for the product, with detailed knowledge of its features and functionality so that you can represent the product internally and externally
- Help define and validate requirements for new product features and enhancements (including working with UX teams to produce designs and mock-ups)
- Write user-stories and requirements documents, and feed feature priorities into the backlog to reflect product vision and strategy
- Participate in regular calls with development teams to help clarify requirements and answer questions
- Carry out customer and competitor research to validate and inform feature prioritisation and help ensure the product roadmap is aligned with end user needs
- Work with our Customer Success, Professional Services and Sales team to collate customer feedback and feed validated requirements into the product backlog
- Support the pre-sales process where appropriate as the product expert to bring detailed product knowledge and insight to pitches, demos and RFP responses
- Collaboration with our marketing team to help define our go-to-market product proposition, including messaging, positioning and competitive edge
- Minimum 1-2 years of practical experience in product management, have been part of a team that has built and shipped digital products/solutions or are currently working in a related role, and want to shift to product management (e.g., solutions consulting, professional services and customer success), or working in a legal operations or legal engineering/technologist role within corporates or law firms
- Experience translating business requirements into technical specifications
- For candidates in the UK there is no need for written and spoken German skills, but for candidates in Germany, excellent skills in German and English (written & spoken) will be required
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, as well as an exceptional approach to personal productivity and organisation
- Sound understanding of Agile product development methodologies
- Knowledge in using JIRA to create and manage user stories, requirements, backlogs and roadmaps would be an advantage (but is not essential)
- Feeling comfortable working with UX teams to collaboratively produce UI designs (ability to produce mock-ups and wireframes would be an advantage)
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work autonomously while being customer-centric and capable of working at the intersection of go-to-market, technology and user experience
WE OFFER YOU
- The chance to grow as fast as we do (professionally and personally)
- A responsible and varied job in an internationally oriented company
- Start-up atmosphere in a committed, motivated and competent team with flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- A modern office in the centre of Frankfurt/Main with ideal transport connections as well as (additional) working from home options
- Remote working options for employees based in the UK
- An attractive salary plus an exciting bonus and numerous benefits such as company pension scheme/bAV, subsidy for the gym, 24/7 accident insurance (depending on work location)
IS THIS THE CHALLENGE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Then we look forward to receiving your documents (cover letter, CV, references) stating your salary expectations. Please send your application by e-mail to our HR Management/Annika Jensen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
With your application, you consent to the processing of your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection Regulation (EU-DSGVO) and the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), insofar as this is necessary for the decision on the establishment of an employment relationship with BusyLamp.