BusyLamp is the European market leader, covering the entire process chain of a legal mandate – from the RFP to electronic invoicing and auditing. With BusyLamp, legal departments digitise and automate their legal operations processes. BusyLamp is one of the leading companies in the legal tech industry and has offices in Frankfurt/Main, London and New York City.
Become part of our success story and join our team! We are looking for a (Senior) PHP Developer (all genders) with attractive signing bonus
full time in Frankfurt/Main or 100% remote
- You are significantly involved in the ongoing development and operation of our market-established PHP-based software application and you design enhancements and optimizations using modern architectures, frameworks, and development methods.
- Code reviews and unit tests are part of your responsibility
- Working with a medium-sized, agile team of developers
- As a professional you are also the interface between the product management and development team
- You develop individual features independently
- You will also actively participate in the introduction of new technologies
- You will bring operational and non-functional requirements from application management to our DevOps team
- You have successfully completed your academic studies, e.g., in computer science, or software engineering, or as an IT specialist with a bachelor’s degree or similar
- As a PHP developer, you have already gained several years of in-depth professional experience in software development working on PHP applications
- You have extensive knowledge of current PHP frameworks and use them in high-performance and scalable applications
- Your experience as a developer includes PHP 7+, MVC frameworks (such as Laravel, Symfony and Laminas/ZEND), ORMs, REST, GIT as well as MySQL
- Knowledge of SPA based frontend techniques is an advantage
- With your structured work style and your conceptual strength, which is paired with ingenuity, you solve your tasks efficiently and prove your very high-quality standards
- Your good written and spoken English (C1 or comparable) and impeccable manners will convince us.
- Your positive charisma underlines your confident and friendly appearance with strong “team player” characteristics
- A high degree of diligence, reliability, and flexibility to work on several tasks at the same time will ensure your daily success.
We offer you
- The chance to grow as fast as we do (professionally and personally)
- A responsible as well as multifaceted job in an internationally oriented company
- A start-up atmosphere in a committed, motivated, and competent team with flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- A modern office in the center of Frankfurt with ideal transport connections as well as a regular home office option (4-5 days per week or 100% working remote, also after “corona time”)
- An attractive salary and numerous benefits, such as 24/7 accident insurance, company pension insurance and subsidy for the gym
Is this the challenge you are looking for? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents including your salary expectation by e-mail to our HR Management (firstname.lastname@example.org).
With your application, you agree to the processing of your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection Regulation (EU-DSGVO) and the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), insofar as this is necessary for the decision on the establishment of an employment relationship with BusyLamp.