BusyLamp is the European market leader and innovation driver in the field of legal spend management software. With BusyLamp, legal departments digitise and automate their legal operations processes. BusyLamp is one of the leading companies in the legal tech industry and has offices in Frankfurt/Main, London and New York City.
Become part of our success story and join our team!
We are looking for a B2B Website Conversion Optimisation (Senior) Marketing Manager (all genders) with work location London or Frankfurt am Main.
The (Senior) Conversion Optimisation Manager is a hands-on and critical role for BusyLamp, with responsibility for optimising the conversion of website visitors. There is also scope to assist in conversion optimisation of existing database contacts into sales-ready leads/MQLs.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the successful candidate will build on the existing demand generation engine and apply “growth hacking” techniques to improve quantity and quality of website conversions throughout the customer journey. Love for detail, design and a data-driven mindset are crucial for this role.
Website Conversion Optimisation
- Identify and prioritise website optimisation opportunities that improve the user journey and increase the quality and quantity of inbound MQLs
- Work cross-functionally (Marketing, Product, Customer Success, Sales) to deliver an effective, always evolving website content strategy that balances the needs of SEO, User Experience, and Conversion Optimisation
- Devise, execute and measure website conversion tests (i.e functionality, usability, CTA and A/B), strategies, tools, and roadmap
- Minimum of 3+ years of B2B Marketing experience and a proven track-record in delivering exceptional conversion rate improvements for a SaaS B2B website
- Experience working with multilingual websites
- Excellent skills in German and English (written & spoken)
- Strategic thinker with a desire to establish and optimise scalable processes
- Good, hands-on knowledge and experience of various MarTech tools (e.g. CMS, architecture, infrastructure, test tools, CRM, Marketing Automation, Google Analytics)
- A results- and solution-driven mindset as well as strong analytical and KPI-driven decision making skills
WE OFFER YOU
- The chance to grow as fast as we do (professionally and personally)
- A responsible and varied job in an internationally oriented company
- Start-up atmosphere in a committed, motivated and competent team with flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- A modern office in the centre of Frankfurt/Main with ideal transport connections as well as (additional) working from home options or London
- An attractive salary and numerous benefits such as company pension scheme/bAV, subsidy for the gym, 24/7 accident insurance (depending on work location)
IS THIS THE CHALLENGE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Then we look forward to receiving your documents (cover letter, CV, references) stating your salary expectations. Please send your application by e-mail to our HR Management/Annika Jensen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
With your application, you consent to the processing of your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection Regulation (EU-DSGVO) and the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), insofar as this is necessary for the decision on the establishment of an employment relationship with BusyLamp.