Legal e-Billing for In-House Departments
for In-house legal departments
Stay in control of your matters and collaborate more effectively with outside counsel with our legal e-Billing, accruals, forecasts, analytics & reporting features.
WHY LEGAL DEPARTMENTS NEED LEGAL E-BILLINg
With the increased pressure on legal departments to improve efficiency and control costs, e-Billing is a solution than quickly generates savings that pay for the investment so is a popular software purchase for legal operations managers. The benefits of e-Billing are directly related to reducing costs so it’s easy to prove return on investment (ROI) quickly. Download our guide to building the business case for e-Billing.
Legal e-billing Software benefits
Significantly reduce outside counsel spend and improve legal operations
- Automated adherence to billing guidelines catches invoice errors that a human reviewer would likely miss.
- Law firms can submit Work In Progress (WIP) ahead of invoice submission which improves budgeting, predictability, and reduces costs surprises. It speeds up invoice review as work is pre-approved.
- Legal Analytics identifies trends in spend and matter data that can be used to make strategic decisions to reduce legal costs, improve value from firms, and improve legal operations.
HAVE VISIBILITY OF MATTERS WITHOUT THE NEED FOR SPREADSHEETS AND MANUAL REPORTING
- Request fee estimates from your firms and receive quotes in a consistent, comparable format.
- Law firms can submit Work In Progress (WIP) ahead of invoice submission, offering greater transparency of upcoming costs.
- Report on any combination of fields. Spend and matter reports can be scheduled and delivered to your inbox, or created in a few clicks using the wizard.
FREE YOUR LEGAL TEAM (AND YOUR FIRMS) FROM ADMIN SO THEY CAN SPEND MORE TIME ON HIGH-VALUE WORK
- Spend data is submitted by the law firm instead of in-house counsel having to compile it, removing administrative burden.
- Automated invoice processing and review. Pre-defined rules check invoices for errors so your team doesn’t have to, which saves time and reduces errors.
- BusyLamp invests in the law firm experience. The easy to use interface also contains predictive tools that help firms submit and code your invoices correctly and quickly.