Legal Spend Management for In-House Legal Departments
Legal Spend Management
for In-house legal departments
Stay in control of your spending and collaborate more effectively with outside counsel with our legal e-Billing, accruals, forecasts, analytics & reporting features.
Reduce legal spend by 9%
BusyLamp’s solution for spend management and e-billing addresses the need to closely monitor legal spend as you engage with outside counsel and vendors. The solution combines automation, reporting and data analytics to catch unexpected errors, control expenses, accurately forecast budgets and manage firm selection; all areas that could be costing you an average of 9% in overspend.
Legal Spend Management & e-billing Software benefits
Significantly reduce outside counsel spend and improve legal operations
- Automated adherence to billing guidelines catches invoice errors that a human reviewer would likely miss.
- Law firms can submit Work In Progress (WIP) ahead of invoice submission which improves budgeting, predictability, and reduces costs surprises. It speeds up invoice review as work is pre-approved.
- Legal Analytics identifies trends in spend and matter data that can be used to make strategic decisions to reduce legal costs, improve value from firms, and improve legal operations.
HAVE VISIBILITY OF MATTERS WITHOUT THE NEED FOR SPREADSHEETS AND MANUAL REPORTING
- Request fee estimates from your firms and receive quotes in a consistent, comparable format.
- Law firms can submit Work In Progress (WIP) ahead of invoice submission, offering greater transparency of upcoming costs.
- Report on any combination of fields. Spend and matter reports can be scheduled and delivered to your inbox, or created in a few clicks using the wizard.
FREE YOUR LEGAL TEAM (AND YOUR FIRMS) FROM ADMIN SO THEY CAN SPEND MORE TIME ON HIGH-VALUE WORK
- Spend data is submitted by the law firm instead of in-house counsel having to compile it, removing administrative burden.
- Automated invoice processing and review. Pre-defined rules check invoices for errors so your team doesn’t have to, which saves time and reduces errors.
- BusyLamp invests in the law firm experience. The easy to use interface also contains predictive tools that help firms submit and code your invoices correctly and quickly.