Source law firms and vendors, collaborate on matters, streamline invoice submissions and evaluate vendor performance with BusyLamp Legal Operations Software.
Vendor Management Software Benefits
Speed up vendor selection by requesting quotes, compare responses side-by-side and instruct selected vendors and law firms all within the system.
Streamline processes by automating routine tasks and enforcing billing rules, and communicate on matters, budgets, invoices and documents within an easy-to-use system which is the same interface for you and your law firms.
Powerful reporting and analytics enable benchmarking of vendor performance in a single repository. Data can then be used to drive more strategic relationships with your firms and improve work allocation resourcing.
USING LEGAL SPEND MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE FOR VENDOR MANAGEMENT
BusyLamp legal operations software provides an end-to-end solution for vendor management. Sourcing of firms, collaborating on matters, comparing vendor performance and reporting is all managed in one easy-to-use platform.
- Electronic RFP tool requests quotes, enables comparison and vendor selection.
- Track Work in Progress (WIP) ahead of billing and apply billing guidelines, accruals collections, AFAs and automatically review invoices.
- Automate requests for budgets and measure billable activity with automated notifications.
- Legal service providers and in-house teams have the same software interface to enable smoother collaboration and communication on matter details and budgets.
- Language analysis AI technology that reads and predicts invoice narratives and matter details.
- Manage content by storing electronic documents in BusyLamp or integrate with 3rd party systems.
- Track matter status & result, including important items such as courts, opposing counsel, issues, budgets, and invoices associated with each matter.
- Automated or customised legal expenditure and vendor activity reports.
- Powerful analysis capabilities enable data-driven vendor management strategies – for example, use data analysis to benchmark performance, negotiate rates and make matter outsourcing decisions.
BusyLamp takes care of firms’ on-boarding and support needs so in-house teams can focus on vendor management.
- 100% success rate with on-boarding and training legal service providers to use BusyLamp.
- Legal workflows and billing guidelines collated and incorporated into the solution design.
- Dedicated law firm support team.
- Web based training, live webinars and in-software walk-through tutorials for vendors.